And books! ... she would buy them all over and over again; she would buy up every copy, I believe, to prevent them falling into unworthy hands; and she would have every book that tells her how to admire an old twisted tree. {from Sense and Sensibility, by Jane Austen, 1775-1817}

February 16, 2017

Anticipation: Old, old friends edition




{'By 8 p.m. today,' according to Amazon. I am SO excited.}



{Just out}



{March}



{April}




{one for now, the other in July}


If someone told me I had to choose between reading authors I already know and love, and discovering new ones, I know what I'd say. :)  


3 comments:

Nan said...

I am so psyched for new Isabel and Maisie books! Thanks for posting this.

Claire (The Captive Reader) said...

I was beyond mad that none of my local bookstores (including a huge, chain store that should know better) had On Turpentine Lane in on Tuesday. Or Wednesday. Thankfully, I tracked down a copy today and can't wait for the weekend to enjoy it! My birthday is Sunday so it's a perfect early present to myself.

JoAnn said...

Lots of goodness here! I'm especially looking forward to Elinor Lipman's book:)