January 31, 2017

#PalliserParty!



.
Our friend JoAnn has sent out a lovely invitation to our #PalliserParty ... a calm, and hopefully calming, unstructured, and inevitably delightful reading of Anthony Trollope's Palliser novels. We're starting with Can You Forgive Her? (1864), and we might just eventually, someday read the other five. {Read more about our plans here.}

After reading the #6barsets together, I can't think of a more perfect companion to read the Pallisers with, and we both hope you'll join us, too.  Let us know (we're @lakesidemusing and @AudreyBakes on Twitter), so we can bake enough scones?




2 comments:

Terra Hangen said...

I want to join in your Palliser Party so please do bake me a scone. I love the Barset books and look forward to reading "Can You Forgive Her?". I am a member of the Anthony Trollope group on Facebook, a great group of people, perhaps you are in the group too.

JoAnn said...

I'm so excited! Yesterday I read a couple of chapters and listened to a couple more on my walk... it is so good to spend time with Trollope (and my favorite reading friends!) again :)